Monday, February 28, 2011

Soul Food - Arugula

Arugula in my garden that has gone to seed.

Arugula is one of those herby/salady/gourmet greens that I absolutely love and will find just about any use for in a soup, stew, for breakfast with eggs, salad or just plain.  I think it has a buttery taste with a kick and on of my favorite ways to serve/eat it in a salad with pears, walnuts and goat cheese with drizzled evo and balsamic.

I found a few more fabulous ways to use arugula at a very fun food blog - La Table de Nana where I found both of these recipes.



Lindsays Arugula and Red Pepper Penne Dish.

This "soul food" is her " arugula mashed potatoes and garnished with a parsley coin." Does this NOT make you want to go whip up some? She found this recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! Thanks!